Aug 30, 2016 #841 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,519 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka Nice performance
Aug 31, 2016 #842 fubar57 General 37,511 27,293 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Great underwater shots
Aug 31, 2016 Thread starter #843 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Moving on to the next island...
Aug 31, 2016 #845 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Nice ones Hugh.
Sep 1, 2016 Thread starter #846 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com I like sunsets...
Sep 2, 2016 #848 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Man, I would kill to be sitting there now! Beautiful pics!
Sep 4, 2016 #851 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Nice shots Hugh, and a beautiful location.
Sep 4, 2016 Thread starter #852 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Back underwater for the next set and the reason I went to this particular island, Manta Ray's...
Sep 4, 2016 #854 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Amazing creatures.
Sep 4, 2016 #855 ontos Tech Sergeant 2,060 187 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Riverside, California Wonderful shots Hugh, great Sunset captures would love to be there.
Sep 5, 2016 #856 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,326 38,865 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Sep 6, 2016 #858 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Great pics.
Sep 7, 2016 Thread starter #859 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Moving on reluctantly from Fiji and after 15 hours of travel and 18 hours of time difference (I arrived before I left Fiji), I ended up in San Francisco where we continue the pictures...
Moving on reluctantly from Fiji and after 15 hours of travel and 18 hours of time difference (I arrived before I left Fiji), I ended up in San Francisco where we continue the pictures...
Sep 7, 2016 #860 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Great stuff Hugh.