Jan 20, 2006 #81 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia Yeah, that's what I said. It's an La-9.
Jan 20, 2006 Thread starter #82 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Will change the file name accordingly.
Jan 20, 2006 #83 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium Oh now I see where the Yak-3 rumors go from...
Jan 20, 2006 Thread starter #84 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com I changed the name of the file that is on my computer but I have not uploaded it, nor can a be bothered to...
I changed the name of the file that is on my computer but I have not uploaded it, nor can a be bothered to...
Jan 20, 2006 #85 mosquitoman Master Sergeant 2,979 16 Joined Jan 20, 2005 Location Saffron Walden/Sheffield Website www.myspace.com Nice pics! BTW, Pisis, I like the sig- best use of a B-24 I can think of
Jan 20, 2006 #86 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium Thanks!
Jan 20, 2006 Thread starter #87 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com A bit too close for comfort: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/01/planeclosecall.wmv
Jan 20, 2006 #88 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia Christ!
Jan 20, 2006 #89 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Very close indeed..
Jan 25, 2006 #91 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Damn!
Feb 11, 2006 Thread starter #92 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Some photos from the RAF Museum at Hendon which I went to last week. I will post more later. Attachments american_airman_memorial_115.jpg 178.7 KB · Views: 285 cr_42_side_139.jpg 140.5 KB · Views: 337 lancaster_bomb_bay_499.jpg 175.5 KB · Views: 331 me_262_nose_2_286.jpg 132.7 KB · Views: 361 bf109_g_6_nose_122.jpg 110 KB · Views: 320 f_4_front_cockpit_3_785.jpg 246.9 KB · Views: 331 fw190s_nose_367.jpg 135.4 KB · Views: 333 bf_110g_4_nf_nose_638.jpg 138.4 KB · Views: 345 ju_88r_nf_nose_2_417.jpg 151.1 KB · Views: 359 p_47d_side_2_286.jpg 151.2 KB · Views: 343
Feb 13, 2006 #93 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium Vewry nice pictures. Post more man, post more!
Feb 13, 2006 #94 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Great stuff, Gnomey! 8)
Feb 13, 2006 #95 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Yeah good stuff! Mmmm CR.42...
Feb 25, 2006 Thread starter #96 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Some more from Hendon and some from HMS Belfast... Attachments 6_pdr_57mm_molins_187.jpg 112.3 KB · Views: 226 beaufighter_nose_3_171.jpg 116.4 KB · Views: 233 hawker_tempest_877.jpg 100.8 KB · Views: 236 hawker_tempest_mkii_side_303.jpg 111.9 KB · Views: 222 hawker_typhoon_front_421.jpg 113.3 KB · Views: 254 hawker_typhoon_side_2_359.jpg 134.4 KB · Views: 240 he_162_nose_154.jpg 105.2 KB · Views: 250 hms_belfast_a_and_b_turret_top_109.jpg 147.8 KB · Views: 238 hms_belfast_a__b_turrets_4_195.jpg 101.6 KB · Views: 265 hms_belfast_x__y_turrets_719.jpg 107.8 KB · Views: 222 hms_belfast_and_tower_bridge_4_179.jpg 102.8 KB · Views: 228
Feb 26, 2006 #97 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Tempest MkII....nice! 8)
Feb 27, 2006 #98 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com More good stuff! I love the He-162 pic.
Feb 27, 2006 #99 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 i can't quite remember but aren't each of belfast's turrets trained on a particular target?
Feb 27, 2006 Thread starter #100 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com They are (at least the front 2) I can't remember what it is but it is about 12 miles away...