Gomix Flymodel Lancaster Bomber

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ahoy
I would love to thank everyone each of you for your views and relies to Wojteks dedication build of the gomix flymodel Lancaster build. you fellas are the best bunch of guys on the planet I mean that with my heart. I would love to thank wojtek for helping me obtain this kit is a shame in this country we dont honer and manufacture card models. with the event of plastic and wood makes these kits obsolete but still going strong in Europe which is the mainstay for modeling. Today is my 72nd Birthday and the Lanc is do9ne this is the best birthday I had getting a dedication build finished on my Birthday my gray sails are not worn out yet I have a lot more builds coming up. I am digging around for another build I will surprise you fellas, Here is the finished pictures of the Lancaster bomber its cooler today we had one heck of a heat wave that hit here in Ohio with record highs over a hundred degrees with humidity WHewwwwwwwww glads its gone Here is the Lanc.

Boats:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 130
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 290
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 135
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 136
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 131
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 127
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 437
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 120
With Terry and Wojtek!

One beautiful build, and a very happy birthday to you Boats! Good to have you here on the forum.

Ahoy Fellas
A Hardy thank you fellas for your replies I am honored to have a host od wonderfull friends. Getting this Lancaster build done is a great Birthday present the best present of all is you fellas, If it weasn,t for you fellas the Lanc would still be in its book like form. Thanks Guys your the best.

Boats

A bit late maybe but Happy 72nd Birthday Boats, your one in a million and we all enjoy your company. Love the Lanc and can't wait to see what you're going to dazzle us with next.

Just saw this thread, Boats..... don't know where I've been to miss it. That's one hell of a build, Bravo Zulu. Just spent the past two hours going thru every post of this thread. If one word can sum it up, it would be "WOW". I am impressed. BTW, happy birthday. When I'm gone you'll probably be the oldest active member of the forum. Again, great job.

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back