Aug 8, 2009 Thread starter #21 CharlesBronson Senior Master Sergeant 3,568 91 Joined Jan 11, 2005 Location Cordoba - Argentina All the info about Spain pistols revolvers in PDF format. Massive amount of information really. CATALOGACIÓN DE ARMAS - ARTICULOS
All the info about Spain pistols revolvers in PDF format. Massive amount of information really. CATALOGACIÓN DE ARMAS - ARTICULOS
Dec 28, 2009 Thread starter #22 CharlesBronson Senior Master Sergeant 3,568 91 Joined Jan 11, 2005 Location Cordoba - Argentina CharlesBronson said: For the castellan readers and everybody in general here I going to post some pages that I consider very good. The first, one wich I am a colaborator. http://tecnica-militar.fateback.com/ A lot of plans, drawings and technical info about WW2, guns, aircrafts, tanks, AFV and other stuff. Enjoyable for the non-spanish readers as well. Click to expand... By the way the earlier website does not longer exist, the articles form tecnicamilitar had been moved here: Odysa Forces: AirSoft Friends Group - Artículos y reportajes
CharlesBronson said: For the castellan readers and everybody in general here I going to post some pages that I consider very good. The first, one wich I am a colaborator. http://tecnica-militar.fateback.com/ A lot of plans, drawings and technical info about WW2, guns, aircrafts, tanks, AFV and other stuff. Enjoyable for the non-spanish readers as well. Click to expand... By the way the earlier website does not longer exist, the articles form tecnicamilitar had been moved here: Odysa Forces: AirSoft Friends Group - Artículos y reportajes