Greetings from Greece

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gpagidas

Recruit
Jul 7, 2010
Athens
Hello everybody,

Ok, let's start with some basic information about me. My name is George and I live in Athens, Greece. I became a casual WW2 simmer since 8 months ago after purchasing a copy of IL2 1946, and from my little experience I can say that is an excellent sim!!

I use a Saitek Aviator stick and I am happy with it, at least for my few requirements. Due to limited free time I haven't had yet the opportunity to put myself into the on-line section of the game, which I know that is really challenging, however, I like to play with Complex Engine Management and almost full real settings while offline (challenging but really immersive).

My favourite planes so far are the Sturmovick, Beaufighter (hence the avatar), Mosquito, A-20G and the Hurricane.

I am very happy that I found this forum because of the excellent wealth of information that you provide for simmers, modellers (my future hobby maybe;))and anybody interested in WW2 aircrafts.

Anyway, that's all for me ... see you in forums mates.

Cheers!

sign0016.gif

G'day George, glad to have you join us.

happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

Thanks alot everybody for you warming welcome to the site.

So far I have found really useful the pilot's notes for several aircrafts (like Hurricane and Beaufighter):)

They helped me alot to take out the most from those birds on IL2 1946 ... well, with the assumption that this sim has the most realistic Flight Models to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back