Jul 19, 2009 #1 jaliya48 Recruit 6 0 Joined Jun 28, 2009 Hello, I'm Jaliya from Sri Lanka. I've been building models since 2005 (well, I built a 1/144 Tornado when I was about 8 or 9 but that doesn't count) also collect diecast aircraft cars. I hope to share my completed aircraft tips with you! Regards
Hello, I'm Jaliya from Sri Lanka. I've been building models since 2005 (well, I built a 1/144 Tornado when I was about 8 or 9 but that doesn't count) also collect diecast aircraft cars. I hope to share my completed aircraft tips with you! Regards
Jul 19, 2009 #2 imalko Chief Master Sergeant 3,778 299 Joined Mar 2, 2009 Location Vojvodina, Serbia Hello and welcome to the forum. I guess we'll be seeing your posts in Modeling section then...
Jul 19, 2009 #3 Doughboy Staff Sergeant 798 0 Joined Apr 23, 2009 Location Pennsylvania Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us. Happy posting.
Jul 19, 2009 #4 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Welcome to the forum!
Jul 19, 2009 #6 Amsel Tech Sergeant 1,538 17 Joined Jul 15, 2008 Location Texas Wow, Sri Lanka! I'll have to look that up on the map. Welcome to the best forum on the web.
Jul 19, 2009 #7 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Welcome aboard Jaliya.
Jul 19, 2009 #8 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Welcome.
Jul 19, 2009 #9 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. G'day mate, welcome to the forum!
Jul 19, 2009 #10 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,296 38,810 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Welcome to the site.Greetings from Poland.
Jul 19, 2009 #11 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Welcome to the forum and happy posting.
Jul 19, 2009 #12 v2 Major 9,538 13,072 Joined Nov 9, 2005 Location Cracow Welcome and greetings from Poland!
Jul 19, 2009 #13 BikerBabe Senior Master Sergeant 3,287 30 Joined May 21, 2009 Location Denmark. Website www.bmwmc.dk Welcome to the best modelling forum online, from Denmark. *waves*
Jul 19, 2009 #14 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Hello and welcome from England.
Jul 20, 2009 #15 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas Welcome aboard!
Jul 20, 2009 #16 D diddyriddick Staff Sergeant 1,387 1 Joined May 29, 2009 Location Hamlet, NC, US Welcome aboard! Post away!
Jul 21, 2009 #17 wheelsup_cavu 1st Sergeant 4,736 253 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Corona, California Website www.youtube.com Welcome to the forum from Sunny 8) (and hot) southern California. Wheels