Greetings to all

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Of course I've read them. I get razed about that all the time so eventually it had to happen. I guess things could be worse I could share the name of Boy George or something. At least Clive made me out to be cool. :lol:

:oops: heh....I thought that was just a handle you made up, based on your first name! My bad...wasn't actually trying to razz ya about it! I've read several of his Dirk Pitt novels, and they're not bad...the guy has an above-average share of luck! And some pretty sweet wheels...including a frikkin vintage ME-262....:drool:

:oops: heh....I thought that was just a handle you made up, based on your first name! My bad...wasn't actually trying to razz ya about it! I've read several of his Dirk Pitt novels, and they're not bad...the guy has an above-average share of luck! And some pretty sweet wheels...including a frikkin vintage ME-262....:drool:

Believe me with a name like Dirk you get razed allot and learn to live with it. No offense taken.

:lol: I've got baseball and soccer on Saturdays............ BUT soccer is just a practice and my baseball team has more than enough people. My dad is trying to see if I can make an exception for Saturday.

Yup. Always gone by my middle name (my Dad and Grandfather are both James, so they just called me Kirk), whereas most everybody else goes by their first name...I don't bother to correct that assumption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back