Group Build Entries.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find some info Karl.... Heres a shot of a III./JG27 kite, whose colors are listed as 81/82/76 with RLM25 band....

Found another profile of a 12.III/JG 27 crate that shows 81/83/76...

Attachments

• Karl K-4.jpg
    Karl K-4.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 60
Les, German for Operation is 'Unternehmen'.

I've decided to do a 1/48 Me 410 B-1/U2/R4 by Pro Modeler/Revell-Monogram. Major Eduard Tratt of II./ZG 26 will be the subject (have to get some Zerstorer Reichs Defense in here!) about Feb 1944 when I belive he was killed.

Some questions:

Does anyone have any solid info on the matkings of his crate other than what is provided in the kit? I believe there was some question as to whether they retained the white Med bands while in Germany.

And can I suggest another category: "Totally Out of My League and My Mind." :)

Attachments

• 410bt.jpg
    410bt.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 55
Can I make another suggestion if it hasn't been covered?

Entrants who will be posting progress pics start a thread with the title "Njacos Group Build" or something similar and the first post should include all particulars, i.e, Category, scale type and possible a pic of the project at the start of the build - like a pic of the box and packaged parts or a pic of the half completed model. Might make it easier on the judges.

Now I'm stuck!!!

on one site I found this......

"He recorded his 38th, and last, victory, another B-17, on 20 February 1944. Tratt was shot down and killed with his Bordschützen Ofw. Gillert in combat near Nordhausen in the Harz mountains on 22 February 1944, flying Me 410 A-1 (W.Nr. 420 410) "3U + Blue 1"."

but in the kit and web it says Tratt flew a 410 B-1/U2/R4 that last day. Anybody have any definate info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back