Happy Birthday, Airframes!

GrauGeist

Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung
30,529
26,857
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Location
Redding, California
Website
www.netallurgy.com
I know your Birthday comes only once every 4 years, Terry...but we can't let ya' get by without some Birthday greetings! :lol:

So...Happy Birthday! Have a pint on me :occasion5:
 
Terry my friend, A Happy Birthday !!!! 100 lat, 100 lat, 100 lat and many more to come !!! :occasion5:
 

Attachments

  • 015.gif
    015.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 157
  • 5.gif
    5.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 134
  • zabawa.gif
    zabawa.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 151
I guess that will have to mean women, eh? Happy Birthday old chap, I'll keep a few pints on the tap for you, for a later date....


Hip Hip Hoorrraaayyyy!
 
I say old chap! Would it be acceptable to pop in with some of my...ahum...eerrrmmm....hmmm....acquaintances, for a pint or three?
 

Attachments

  • sportsillustrated-si2007-1.jpg
    sportsillustrated-si2007-1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 113

Users who are viewing this thread

Back