Happy Birthday Daniel!! (109Roaming) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey Daniel, you have a good one mate, but out for the falling down water !.

My son who is just over 18 went out with his mates on Friday eve and came back about 3am on sat morning.....and fell asleep proping the toilet seat up after speaking to Huey and Ralph on the big white telephone. Me being me and a concerned dad, suggested he had a fry-up for brekkie...errrrrr....I ended up having his fry as he went a funny colour and went back upstair....teehee.

But heyho...thats how we all learnt in the good old days.

Fer Godsakes...I missed the party???
pi_freak.gif

Dang, I hope you had a good Birthday, man!

Thanks alot guys!

Sh!t no mate , down Christchurch way the weather's been shite

Did have good weather for my Westport trip last week though

Have the pics to prove it!

Cool, it was a bit dull and grey when I went there just as it has been every time I've visited Christchurch. Still, looks like I'm moving there next week so I'll try and bring the good weather with me! Although it is couldy and grey today..............

Cheers guys

Cool, it was a bit dull and grey when I went there just as it has been every time I've visited Christchurch. Still, looks like I'm moving there next week so I'll try and bring the good weather with me! Although it is couldy and grey today..............

Cheers mate , if you could , send the Good weather fastpost to Westport!

Cheers FF !

Was lucky to get that photo with the camera , some hours later I took a unexpected swim with said camera and it no work no more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back