Happy Birthday, seesul!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

happy Bday and with that I hope the Czechs get the Silver in Hockey at the Olympics

Hey you all!
Thank you very much for all your wishes! Wish you all could have a shot with me! I take a vacation from tomorrow so I´ll destroy few beers and shots today.
Sorry I couldn´t answer you sooner but my wife occupies my PC actually.

Hey pbfoot, silver???

Belated wishes!

I missed it yesterday as we were flying to Denver.

Enjoy the vacation and hope you had a good day yesterday!

Thank you Igor and Kelly!

Kelly, have fun in Denver and say hello to your DAD! And also to your kids and husband.

Btw, I skyped with Paul Merrell (S. Antonio, TX) today and he´s planning a trip to our country 1st or 2nd March week. His uncle Dudley Standringe was KIA as a tail gunner during the mission 263, crash site Sanov (the site in the woods where you were driven by the old military truck). His niece is going to join him and she lives in Denver...

Take care!

Thank you Igor and Kelly!

Kelly, have fun in Denver and say hello to your DAD! And also to your kids and husband.

Btw, I skyped with Paul Merrell (S. Antonio, TX) today and he´s planning a trip to our country 1st or 2nd March week. His uncle Dudley Standringe was KIA as a tail gunner during the mission 263, crash site Sanov (the site in the woods where you were driven by the old military truck). His niece is going to join him and she lives in Denver...

Take care!

Feel free to pass on my email to both Paul and his niece. I'll be sure to warn them about taking a ride in an old Soviet truck up (or down) to the crash site. :)

ps. Dad says happy birthday too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back