Happy New Year! (Well soon to be...)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Me and my wife will be heading out to spend New Years with some friends a few hours from our home. I doubt that I will be online tomorrow.

Therefore, I want to go ahead and wish everyone a good start into the New Year tomorrow. I hope it is a good one, and that you have a great time with friends, family or however you will be ringing it in.

Happy New Year to all.

I hope 2012 is better than what some of us had in 2011. Me and Neil (pbfoot) had our bladders removed because of cancer, and others have lost friends and relatives to death. That bike it going to kill Erich if he's not MORE careful. So lets just hope this years is better than last.

I believe I can safely say that I am the oldest active member of the forum, and I'm really looking forward to my 78th birthday, and my 57th anniversary.

Charles

Last edited:
Boomerang Adler, and to all of you the same. I'm making up for lost earnngs and will be getting my hands dirty at work all night untill the early hours of the next morning... :(

A Happy New Year to all - and particularly those who will be working on New Year's Day.

Like me.

I'm not doing it for the money.

I'm doing it for a sh*tload of money.

:D

Hi Guys,

Here are a few pictures I took at work at around 21:30 this evening of the last rays of sun of 2011. Please excuse the quality of images; my camera is a wee pocket thingy; easy to conceal from airport personnel.

This was taken from within the van.

31122011001s.jpg

I was on the ramp to do an overnight inspection on one of our aircraft.

31122011002s.jpg

31122011003s.jpg

31122011004s.jpg

This one's taken from the cockpit as I was riding brakes whilst being towed to the gate for the morning. The quality is bad, hence the smaller size.

31122011005s.jpg

Hippo Nu Ears Ev'ryone.

Ok, here in Germany we have it now 4 1/2 hours to go to the new year 2012, but i wish you all here that all what you wish will become truth.
If you are sick, than i hope you become fit again, if you lost your job, than my wishes are for you that will get soon another.

So, Ich wünsche Euch allen einen Frohes Neues 2012 !

Happy New year ! Feliz Ano Nuevo ! Gelukkig Nieuwjaar !

Thomas

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back