Happy New Year!

Happy new years fellas. Be safe out there.
 
Happy New Year to all the forum members. Just remember, no drinking and driving. Be safe out there
because there will be others on the highways who have a snoot full....

Charles
 
Last edited:
Happy New Year Chris!! Have a good time.
 
from south Orygun I wish all of you the best for 2010 and may 2009 go far far away in my books .........

now pray our troops home from lands afar off.

E ~
 
Happy New year to everybody ive still got 14 hours to go:D
 
Happy New Year guys!!!!
 
Spammer me thinks....

Hey you know what all the sudden I want to buy a kite!
 
Happy New Years all
I think I'll hoist a few of that crap :DCanadian beer while waiting for the old lady to get home from work now now that the kid went to sleep
 
Well, we had a great party last night. Playing Presidents and Assholes for 4 hours though really did me in. Oh well I quit before I had way too much too drink! :lol:

Anyhow Happy New Years everyone!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back