Happy silly season!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A4K

Brigadier General
Dec 17, 2007
The back of beyond
G'day guys!

Has to be said, 2011 was an absolute s**t of a year for me, but here we are at the end of it, thank God.

Wanted to thank you all for all your support and friendship throughout - really appreciated it!

Hope ya's all have a great christmas and wish ya's all a very happy and prosperous new year.

All the best, and hope to see ya's round more often in 2012.

Evan

G'day guys!

Has to be said, 2011 was an absolute s**t of a year for me, but here we are at the end of it, thank God.

Wanted to thank you all for all your support and friendship throughout - really appreciated it!

Hope ya's all have a great christmas and wish ya's all a very happy and prosperous new year.

Evan

Same to you big fella, you have fantastic one

G'day guys!

Evan

A-FRICKEN-MEN! I've never looked to much forward to a year ending. Here's too a MUCH BETTER year!

Cheers everyone, hope yas had a great break! (And a great Rhode island independence day for you Chris! :) )

Happy new year to all - and may it be just that!!!

Sorry some of you had "The Year that Sucked". I retired, now I get paid Not to work, got my new house in AR, two new boats, discoved the vocabulary of AR gun shows, so it has been a Darn Good Year for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back