Hasegawa 1/32 Fiesler Fi -1B Storch Gran Sasso (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys
Well the arm seems to be back in action again so only a little progress over the w/e. Engine is now glued in situ as is the canopy this was glued with formular'560' canopy glue. The lower sections are still to be added and look to be a little tricky as there are no locating tabs so will need to be dropped into place. The lower internal section of the door has been sprayed with RLM02.
Terry thanks for the info regarding the lead wire will pop down to my local model shop and see what they have.

Attachments

• 131612_0537.jpg
    131612_0537.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 114
You're welcome Vaughan.
She's really coming together nicely, but I see what you mean about the tricky part. The whole aircraft is such a combination of various angles, that it's all tricky!

Vaughan,
I am glad your elbow is doing better. That Storch is looking very. very nice, buddy.

Terry, your shoulder description had me squirming in my seat. Ugh.

Vaughan,
I am glad your elbow is doing better. That Storch is looking very. very nice, buddy.

Terry, your shoulder description had me squirming in my seat. Ugh.

It's no problem Dale, I'm used to the injections, and it's much better than the pain of the arthritis and knackered joints, which is constant. Quite often, the nurse giving the injections is more nervous than I'd ever be!

Thanks guys the arm is back to normal(as normal as it ever will be) now although no progress to show apart from the lower sections of the canopy have been fitted:( maybe in the new year.

Last edited:
Good to know the arm is OK Vaughan. My shoulder no longer throbs or hurts as much, but it now rattles, and sometimes has a spasm, which is bl**dy inconvenient !

You're welcome Vaughan.
She's really coming together nicely, but I see what you mean about the tricky part. The whole aircraft is such a combination of various angles, that it's all tricky!

I'll bet it would really look neat in balsa/tissue..... After that F-14 it would be easy.

Charles

Well it's been a while, Christmas has come and gone and we're nearly into the new year so here's my last post for 2013. Firstly thanks for all your support for that elbow of mine it's seemed to have sorted it's self out following the injection. Some progress here the canopy has been sprayed with RLM 02 followed with RLM 70. The door has also had the same treatment including some RLM 02 to the inside of the door. The upper and lower surfaces of the wings have been sprayed RLM 70 and RLM 65 respectfully. Well that's it not really much progress but it's going in the right direction. And finally Happy New Year to everyone.

Attachments

• 133112_0648.jpg
    133112_0648.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 133112_0649.jpg
    133112_0649.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 133112_0650.jpg
    133112_0650.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Happy New Year to you as well, Vaughan and to everyone else. That storch is looking very nice. I am enjoying watching this build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back