Hasegawa P-40E

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now how do you expect to get any real modelling done with a pool out back??????????

The P40 is looking real nice.Cheers Kevin

Thanks for the comments guys! Kev the pool's not the big time consumer, it's the redoing of the entire backyard that is..
With the P-40 I now have attached the complete tail assembly to the rest of the fuselage, and am about reary to do some gap filling. I'll get some updated photos soon.

Nice work Andy. Don't look now mate, but someone has dug a bl**dy big hole in your garden! BTW, I see you have the same make of 'Wheely' bin as we have in the UK - someone's got one heck of a valuable contract there!

Holy bloody hell, progress!!:lol: Finally got my arse back into gear and got stuck into some model making on the weekend. Got the canopy frames painted and the black undercoat on, I'll hopefully get the silver on tomorrow.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 135
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 132
Thanks Evan and Wojtek! here she is in her NMF, reasonably happy with how it turned out.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 104
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back