heinkel he177 A-5 by airfix

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jolly good old chap, and I think you'll like the simple, but nice little Frog kit, as we discussed.
Now then, this 'Adrian' chap, is he the brother, or the cousin, of Hadrian ......? (Darned strange names for Romans, if you ask me - what happened to Paulo, Luigi, and all the other Italian names?!!)

i've one of the old frog blenheim's still tucked away myself being old enough to get them from fairs just up the road from where they were made in Kent as prizes as a kid,they are a nice little kit,i'm sure your find it fun to work with,

enjoy

Looking forward to get the kit, it's still in its shrinkwrap! 8)
Just the Lancaster, Halifax (Airfix and Matchbox) and possibly their B-29 and I can have a nostalgia trip down Memory Boulevard! :lol:

I was recently looking at and bidding on a few of the Airfix B-29s but the prices got out of the range I'm willing to spend. My way around the issue was simple. I bought the Academy B-29 for far less and I feel its a far better detailed kit. Of course it looses that nostalgic feel when building it but...

Aye, seen a couple of the old Airfix 'Red Stripe' B-29's on ebay for 37 quid, then the shipping from the good ol' US of A! Thanks, but no thanks... :lol:

Then again, if the need gets to much, I've got the old Monogram 1/48 B-29! :lol:

Ha, I have the very same kit...going on about ten years now and I keep swearing it's the next one I'm going to tackle but something always gets in the way, BV 141 Bv 138 Ar 196 etc etc. Gotta get back on the Arado, havn't touched it since last spring !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back