Hello all from Croatia, Zagreb

vajled

Airman 1st Class
126
0
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Location
Zagreb, Croatia
Hello all
My name is Roman, 38 years young :) from zagreb, Croatia
Modeling is my hobby from childhood, but got married, my son came, start working... and I have pause for about 15 yrs.
Last 2 yrs I have came back to my hobby :)
I prefer 1/48 WW2 planes but dont hasitate from any scale and era
Also do somethimes some from ships, subs and armor

Cheers all

Roman
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome aboard...already seen some of your skills!
 
c0140.gif


G'day Roman, welcome aboard nice to have you join us.
 
Nice to have you here Roman. Your story is familiar to many of us.
 
Welcome to the asylum Roman, having seen your skills already I do believe you will fit in.:notworthy: :thumbleft: :cool:
 
Wooo Welcome to the forum :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back