Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

marijan

Recruit
Mar 8, 2012
First, excuse my language.
My name is Marijan I, 44 years old and live in the Republic of Croatia.
My hobby is scale models is.
And I am bound by aviation since childhood.
My father is a retired captain of the passenger aviation.
Until next post I greet you all. :thumbleft:

Well, I am unsure how this is going to work, I am going to take this into google translate. From the bottom of the Earth, Botany Bay in Australia another welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find the people fun and helpfull. No problem too big or too small to help solve. Enjoy. How did it do? Bill

Pa, ja sam sigurni kako to ide na posao, ja ću to uzeti u Google Translate. Iz dubine Zemlje, Botany Bay u Australiji drugi dobrodošli na forum. Siguran sam da ćete naći ljudi zabave i korisna. Nema problema prevelika ili premala da pomogne riješiti. Uživajte. Kako to učiniti? mjenica

Bill, the problem with Google translate is that the translation is too literal and sometimes doesn't makes sense. Here's an example - your name is translated as "mjenica" meaning invoice.

Bill, the problem with Google translate is that the translation is too literal and sometimes doesn't makes sense. Here's an example - your name is translated as "mjenica" meaning invoice.

What a laff................ guess I shoulda used Vasili, or William.... good thing I didn't use "shoulda"!

Pa, ja sam sigurni kako to ide na posao, ja ću to uzeti u Google Translate. Iz dubine Zemlje, Botany Bay u Australiji drugi dobrodošli na forum. Siguran sam da ćete naći ljudi zabave i korisna. Nema problema prevelika ili premala da pomogne riješiti. Uživajte. Kako to učiniti? mjenica

N4521U, I think you scared him off with that post! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back