Hello from a new member (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rogerpit

Recruit
Jul 18, 2012
Hello everyone,

I have been modelling for what seems like forever. I am a fanatic about the Pacific War and Naval aviation in particular. The F4U Corsair is my all time favorite aircraft. I built my first model about 40 years ago. I have been active in model clubs and IPMS (which I just rejoined) and have just started my 1/32 scale Tamiya P-51D Mustang which I will hopefully be able to share at some time with all of you. I am always looking for suggestions and constructive criticism.
I am a manager in the airline industry and have been for about 30 years so I have close ties to the aviation world.

Yep, 'Corsair' was the secret password, another fan here :)

Good to have ya along mate, hope you'll show LOTS of pics of your builds!

c0140.gif

G'day Roger and another welcome to from down under where we fly Boomerangs!.

That's where you're wrong fellas, the Corsair is the Americanized and navalized version of the Dora-9....
Welcome to the not so very open ward of the cuckoos nest, breakfast at 06.30, lunch 12.00 and dinner at 17.00 hours..
Walkies is on even dates between 15 and 17.00 hours...
If you want something extra on your plate, or another few walkies minutes, just mention the secret password to Terry (Airframes), which is Wildcat!
Spongetime is Saturdays, 16.00 hours, bring your own schampoo...
The library has a hidden section (books, magazines and DVD's) specially dedicated to the life and history of the Hippocroccofrog, again, any extras, Terry, Password: Hippocroccofrogs are beautiful!
18-20.00 hours are for visiting...

Thanks everyone for the warm and humorous welcomes and I look forward to making lots of friends here!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back