hello from Serbia

papa_bear

Airman
26
0
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Location
Belgrade
Hi, my name is Dalibor, 21 year old, you can call me Dada, it is shorter :)
I'm coming from Belgrade, capitol city of Serbia. I'm studding on faculty of mechanical engineering, besides that, I have many interests...
My grandpa is retired military pilot, so my love for planes came from that...
First model I got when I was 8, but real modelling is in my life maybe for 2-3 years...
Cheers,
Dada
 
Hello again Dada and welcome to the forum (again).
I've seen photos of two of your models posted so far. If you have more feel free to post photos of your other models too (no matter if they are or aren't WW2 related). Maybe creating one common thread for all your models?
Also, could you tell us more about your grandfather's experiences as military pilot? Would love to hear about that...
Cheers!
 
Welcome aboard Dada~
 
Welcome to the family Dada!
 
Said hello in your other thread Dada, but what the heck, I'll say it again.

sign0016.gif


:hotsun: :hotsun:
 
Yep, we are all a good bunch of people.
 
Thank you on kind words.
@Thorlifter: It is Serbia-Srbija-Ex Yugoslavia, not Siberia :)
But it is little cold, 0 degrees Celsius and from few days snow is 35cm on the ground... :S
 
I understand. Just wondering if it was cold there.

Heck, it's colder here in Dallas, Texas. It was 27F this morning.
 
Welcome aboard and greeting from the actually frozen Czech Republic.
-5°C and snowing and snowing. Nice to watch the cars dancing on the road from my window now :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back