Hello there!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gak

Airman
May 11, 2011
Pula, Croatia
Hi guys!

I found this forum by "accident" while researching for my next project, and I found it to be very useful and interesting.

I used to build a lot of models while I was a youngster, but how aviation was becoming more and more my profession, somehow it seized to be my hobby along the way.

Recently I started building scale models again, and I plan to increase the quality of my work, so I'll ask a lot of questions and I'll post my work for advices and critiques. I hope that's OK.

Currently I'm building a Revell 1:72 He-177 A-5.

Anyway, I think that's enough for the first post... :)

Last edited:
sign0016.gif

G'day mate, nice to have you join us and hope to see some of your build very sooooooon.

Pozdrav komšija i dobro došao na forum.
(Greetings neighbor and welcome to the forum.) Revell's 1/72 He 117 is it? One of the kits that's on my "to do" list. You say aviation is your profession. Can you tell us what is that you do?

Anyway, welcome again and nice to have you with us.

Hvala! (Thank you). Yeah, I have it for a long time, but I didn't want to ruin it. Now I think (with a help from people on this forum) I'm able to do a descent job, so I started it recently. I'll post some progress pics tonight. I hold a masters degree in Aeronautical engineering, and currently serving as a pilot in a fighter squadron of Croatian Air Force...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back