Hello

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

BrookmanZ71

Recruit
Jun 18, 2009
Just introducing myself. I'm an aviation nut that has no wings so I hang out in the Flight Sim world. I came across this site and was amazed at the wealth of information here. I doubt i'll be very loud here but I love to read so i'll be sneaking around in the back alleys of the forum. I'm getting some guys together in our Flight Simulator X community to form a B-17 group. (A2A Simulations B-17G) Seems silly to real pilots but its fun.

Welcome aboard mate.Nothing wrong with sims, I might even trundle along one eve with a 17' and see how things develop !.

Join in... we're all mad (well some of us are anyway !)

Thank you for the welcome. I'm glad to see so many B-17 nuts here. :p

I come from the Florida Keys down at the very bottom of Florida in the US. Yes its sunny but when its hot you feel like your swimming through the air.

Thank you again for the welcome.

Just introducing myself. I'm an aviation nut that has no wings so I hang out in the Flight Sim world. I came across this site and was amazed at the wealth of information here. I doubt i'll be very loud here but I love to read so i'll be sneaking around in the back alleys of the forum. I'm getting some guys together in our Flight Simulator X community to form a B-17 group. (A2A Simulations B-17G) Seems silly to real pilots but its fun.
Welcome to the forums...

I know a good number of pilots that fly sims as well :thumbright:

Welcome to the forums. Trust me , you'll find threads to post on. It's amazing what you will find here. The sim thing sounds cool , so I would't worry about it.

Welcome aboard! Word of caution about the back-alleys of the board....don't take your shoes off, Lucky's been back there and there's no tellin what you might step in! :lol:

I spent a year and a half in Orlando, goin through various Navy schools at NTC there before they closed it and shipped it up to Connecticut (I think). I know whatcha mean about swimmin though the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back