Hey, where's my cake!?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Be rude not to buy a round old chap.
What's your poison?

They do a rather spiffing ploughman's luncheon too, shall I order you a ham or cheese one?

Funnily enough not... a ploughmans is still just that John.
Big chunks of everything, plus pickled onions and strong yellow mustard.

Yum.

Jan, no bacon. ( you are being unduly influenced by our transatlantic friends who are unable to eat anything with bacon being involved )

We could have a civilised pint or just binge

Well now...it's my 5 years today...how about that?
The place wouldn't bee the same without you Dave. Glad you're still here and typing after all you've been through.
Three weeks and will have wasted 7 years of my life here, just like little Jan here . But haven't been as productive

Last edited:
Thanks Marcel...it's been a great 5 years and have made many good friends! My only regret was that I didn't join sooner (i used to quietly roam the halls as a "guest")

Looking forward to another 5 years with you guys!

Ya but you Englishers also call a hood a BONNET and a windshield a WINDSCREEN or BLOODY which as nothing to do with blood, or the phrase "HOW'S YOUR FATHER?" which has nothing to do with fathers or health, or Terry's use of BOLLOCKS

Ya but you Englishers also call a hood a BONNET and a windshield a WINDSCREEN or BLOODY which as nothing to do with blood, or the phrase "HOW'S YOUR FATHER?" which has nothing to do with fathers or health, or Terry's use of BOLLOCKS

Englishers? Englishmen please
Also, a quick bish bosh and fanny's your aunt.
You have 3 goes at translating that Mike... ( good luck )

I am sorry, you use Fanny in this forum??????????? Shame.

BTW, your Cake is still in my fridge............
and the hair is almost 3" long now.
Are you Ever coming by to have some???

Last edited:
Fannies? Stalwart ladies of the First Aid Nursing Yeomanry (Princess Royal's Volunteer Corps) have given aid and comfort to so may troops from 1907 onwards.

I must go after I have eased springs. Me moggy is mithering me chucks in search of meece and me **** is after a bit of 'what about the workers then?'

Good Grief! The software has asterisked my gentleman chicken!

Never mind Mike. I'm sure you are the dog's bollocks on this forum. This is a good thing.

BTW. 'Easing springs' translates into 'seeing a man about a dog'.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread