Hi From the UK!!

finest hour art

Recruit
2
0
Joined
Aug 6, 2011
Hi Everyone here,

Sorry if my first post was misleading!

I'm Adam from the UK and have a huge passion for most things with engines and wings. I am an Illustrator and Artist by trade. I have found this site to be a great source for information about aircraft and the people behind them, whether they flew them or worked on them. I Find that its invaluable to speak to the people first hand so that I can try and capture that knowledge into my day to day job. I'm sure I'll be tapping into a few of you with a few questions at some point if that's ok!

I'm currently researching the F4U corsair for two pieces I am working so I might throw a question or two out there for some help!

All the best,

Adam
 
Welcome to the forum Adam!!
 
Hello and welcome. Enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome Adam.
 
Hi Adam...brilliant handle by the way.
I'm from Plymouth and a great admirer of the Spitfire.
Enjoy
John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back