Hi To All

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

allan b

Recruit
9
0
Joined
Jun 10, 2011
Hello,

Just to introduce myself; I live in Normandy, I am a battlefield guide and spend my time researching anything to do with the Normandy campaign (land, sea and air). I also collect anything to do with the campaign.

Regards

Allan
 
Hello,

Just to introduce myself; I live in Normandy, I am a battlefield guide and spend my time researching anything to do with the Normandy campaign (land, sea and air). I also collect anything to do with the campaign.

Regards

Allan

Welcome to the forum.

I will send you a PM. Me and my wife are driving to Normandy in July to visit the battlesites. A Battlefield guide might be nice to have. I have been to Normandy once when I went to the 50th Anniversary back in 1994.
 
Hi All,

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

Regards

Allan
 
Great to have you along Allan! Would love to be able to take that tour some day!

Evan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back