Hi

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mark C. Yerger

Recruit
Jul 31, 2013
Living in the US my aircraft interests vary but a large library. Unfortunately having had to relocate to a smaller place after multiple surgeries no room for much I have.
Going from 6 large book cases to 3 a space requirement. So must find a place to sell several hundred but despise E-bay.
And been into aircraft since before quality books existed. My 2 oldest "decorators" are this B-17 print and the signed photo from
B-17 design team head Ed wells.

Attachments

• me- b-17.jpg
    me- b-17.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Old B-17.jpg
    Old B-17.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 88
Welcome to the site. However I would like to mention that trading here isn't allowed. Unless you have our Admin's permission. If you don't , a such behaviour may result in banning.

Yes I am Hi............... Hi on planes.

You could ask for PM's and provide a list of things you have....... Perhaps?
Is this an okay thing to do??????

Mods?

First of all welcome.

We do not allow the advertisement of items for sale on this forum. We do this for several reasons...

1. We are a non profit site. We do not make any money from the said sales. Nor do we wish to make money from them. The purpose of this site is the exchange of information and mutual learning.

2. To protect our membership. This is the most important reason. There are lots of "scams" out their on the internet. (NOTE: not saying that anyone here in this thread or on this forum is part of a scam.) What our membership does outside of this forum, is up to them, but we have to try and prevent them from falling into these things on our forum itself.

If people wish to contact others through Private Messages to make deals and trades, that is up to them. We do not read your PM's, and you can do what you want in those regards.

I hope the forum membership understand why we do not allow open advertising.

Sorry buddy, you're on your own there. If she is even close to what my ex- was like, you could take your wealth and combine that with the wealth of everybody who has ever been on a computer anywhere and that wouldn't be enough to pay me to take her off your hands for the weekend.

Mark, I forgot to say Hi. Greg got me all worked up with old (bat) memories.

Last edited:
So you can advertise and sell anything you want on this forum, but you can't tell us what it is or the price of it. I have something for sale. Anybody want it? Send me you credit card number.

Sounds like ObamaCare to me ... nodbody old wants anything to do with it, but they're the ones likely to WANT it.

My apologies as was unaware re open selling, reasons understood. If I grasped correctly if someone interested
they can PM me.

I decorate "Planes" also, like Wootton among others, larger period prints from negatives, signed/personalized 8x10s aviation related for smaller areas.

Keeps walls from being boring..................

Attachments

• plane-post 1.jpg
    plane-post 1.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 54
  • plane-post 10.jpg
    plane-post 10.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 57
  • plane-post 11.jpg
    plane-post 11.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 46
  • plane-post 13.jpg
    plane-post 13.jpg