hmm... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great I thought it was next week, my absence today can run over into tomorrow as a recovery day. I spent this morning watching the first 6 episodes of Band of Brothers, Tomorrow I can watch the remaining 4, explain the special features and then do some Chemistry coursework.

:lol: I was always in sports day, I had to be, I was the years best 400m runner so my tutor group automatically entered me in it. And I was on our rely team too...

I was timed in Year 10 at 58.8 seconds for 400 metres and 12.6 seconds for 100 metres. I probably wouldn't be able to run 100 metres now. :lol:

I skipped last year too. Year 7 and 8 i was the 200m champ and Year 8 i blitzed everyone in the discus ;) This year, its just Football, Tag Rugby and Rounders. Scabby team sports, How do I take 100% credit if I didnt win it on my own? ;)

ha! i got 11.9 for the 100m the other day.......

and i'm doin tag rugby, it sucks but it's better than rounders and football.......

I would probably have been faster but that was my recorded time, we didn't record Sports Day times. I was second fastest in my tutor group, that's why I never ran the 100m, I only ran the relay.

We didn't have team sports on Sports Day, it was all athletics. Tag Rugby? That is gay, what's the point in that? If you're going to have sports, at least have real Rugby.

And what is wrong with Rugby League?

My God, you are all heathens, heathens, I say!!

Imagine, indulging in activities that make you sweat. Ghastly, and on purpose, too. There is only one
such approved activity.

And as for liquid adult refreshment . . . there's only one of those, too . . . Jameson's, neat, period.

:twisted:

Rich

Jamesons Is total yuk not even single malt.
Glen Garioch single cask scotch now that is what whisky should taste like.
Ill definitely agree with you Rich on any good spirit Brandy,Whisky or Rum is knackered with Ice, water or anything put in it.
But you could put kerosene in Jamesons and it would improve it. :)

Liquid refreshners: Water, Sprite,Mountain Dew, Drawned Kofola, some bers may serve as well

Liquid boozers: Everything... but some Whiskey (Ballantines, Hennessy, Johnie) is good, Beer (Czech!), all kinds of Rotgut

Sports: I was allways good at sportsdays - I can run fast, I'm phisically gifted (so ice Hockey, Soccer, Basket, Vollyebal...) as well as Athletics and Fight Sports. I won very often.
But what the hell is Tag Rugby (Is it only based on touching???)

Adler, whether with or without die Lederhosen, the Bavarian Alps are wonderful! ;) And some of the Bavarian girls are even nicer. ;)

Cheers,
Pisis

Oh dont take me wrong, Czech girls are great! I look foward to them everytime I go to Prague, but I just love the Alpine woman the best. Actually I think I love women from the Scandinavian Countries the most.

I love all girls! But it's based on chemics surely - genetic scientists say that you are attracted most by the girl who is genetically most different. Eg. if you're dark, with black eyes big mouth and big skull bones, you'll prefer mostly girls with lighter skin, lighter eyes, small mouth and smaller face. This things naturally causes the diversity.

As to me I like... uhm... ehm... all girls. But when I was in Israel last year, I was amazed by those girls. They are ALL perfectly nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back