Hmmmmmm......todays movies...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

More for the action then good acting, or should I say lack of good acting?
Why is it so difficult to make movies with realistic, believable car chases, than unbelievable, what the he'll did I smoke, I better stop sniffing glue and lighter gas car chases etc...
You can't help but think.....aye right mate and then you woke up.....and you change channels.... :lol:

Got to love Klaus Dordinger Hans Zimmer..
As for barely improving shallow remakes or sequels, while they create money they'll sell, just to try and recoup the 80's 90's styled coca fuelled marketing loans repayments (supposedly) planned PR bollocks to try and come close to profit - a profit that the film crew, makers, writers and some stars won't see for generally 5 years or longer - because the marketeers and their associated friends have their fingers in the pie first, and they have a lot of fingers for all that hype.

With all these action time wasters, where the special effects are more important than storyline, good actors, why isn't money put money put into real, real life 'action' movies? Surely, there must be enough material around for it to be possible, without Hollywood and others, ruin things it inaccuracies and lovey dovey parts, or.....am I a daydreamer? :lol:

Anything historical is already been fictionalized and is then going to be hollywoodized. But personally I find that older movies are MUCH more fictionalized than newer movies.
Watched an old B&W movie "They Died with Their Boots On" (Errol Flynn as G.A. Custer) almost none of it was accurate. Flynn's Custer sacrificed his troops deliberately to protect the infantry following behind his calvery. What a crock. Or the difference between movies made during WII and those made after.
As to special effect, more power to 'em. They make possible things that are impossible such as the dino mvie posted above.
Acting - yea OK but movies are fantasy and sometimes "just for fun" I thought that seeing the "Mighty MO" in action was pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back