What are your worst movies??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've only walked out of one movie in my life and my apolgies to my Aussi friends is he's considered a national treasure, but "Young Einstein" with Yahoo Serious has my vote for worst movie ever.

I personally liked Flyboys

OK, I've said it once in this thread, and several times in other threads, my vote for worst movie is Pearl Harbor! There I said it, again. Do I get a prize;)

Never liked the Batman movies! *takes cover*
Why are they made so odd an futuristic, can't remember them being that in the comics that I read while visting my granddad.....
The Green Lantern was pish and I expect the Captain America, Thor, Green Arrow to be the same....

Why are they made so odd an futuristic, can't remember them being that in the comics that I read while visting my granddad.....
The Green Lantern was pish and I expect the Captain America, Thor, Green Arrow to be the same....

You have to distingush between the Tim Burton mess and the new movies. "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight" are incredible.

Have to agree about the batman movies, especially the early ones. Totally over-hyped fluff. As far as the new ones, they kind of left me flat. And even though I was pulling for Heath in the Oscars, I was really underwelmed by his performance. How hard is it to play crazy? Or even super evil or dare I say handicaped? Seems like the easiest rolls to play IMHO.

Holy crap! I forgot all about Yahoo Serious! I can't remember the movie enough to comment about it though. And I guess I'll be the only one but I liked Thor. They hit all the high points of the mythology of Thor (relationship with Loki, battle with the Frost Giants, thirst for battle) and the special effects were very good.

Of all the superhero/comic book movies out in the last 20 years, I'd put Thor up in the top third of the list. Fantastic Four, in my opinion, blew Hungarian goats. The first Hulk movie was even worse than those (if that can be believed). I didn't have anything against Thor, except the severe lack of Valkyries. Ya just gotta love Nordic chicks with long ponytails and swords or battle-axes!

I would have to vote "Star Crash" as the worst movie I've ever seen. I mean really, the space ship looks like a left hand flying through space. And when it went into battle mode, it transformed into a fist. The main robot had a heavy Texas accent. To get troops onto the enemy ship they fired torpedos with people inside. Once it penetrated the hull of the ship these guys would spring out firing. It was soo stupid it was funny.

In the '70's, while assigned to JFK Center, I spoke to SF guys (many were VN vets) who were part of the "technical expertise" lent to the movie types when making the "Green Berets". They told stories of trying to see who could get the Hollywood types to believe the most outlandish lies - the problem was the Hollywood people seemed to believe anything! This may have something to do with why war and military movies are mostly crap. According to these old SFers David Jansen was particularly susceptible to BS.

Tried to watch 'Epic movie' the other night on TV...lasted 10 minutes. Biggest load of cr@p I've seen in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back