How much is gas where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's not bad. I think it is $1.49/l here now (I don't buy petrol much). But you do get a discount of 4c (or is it 8c now?) a litre if you get a docket from teh supermarket. A few months ago it was as low as $1.33.

Question Wayne, is that part of the revolving price system - cheap in the early part of the week, expensive late in the week?

price keeps changing in a cycle...now it's early, but currently today, Saturday, saw it at $1.21 with 8c voucher...

Drove back to Joliet for the Xmas holiday. Found gas in Missouri for $2.94 per gallon 87 octane. When I got to Joliet found three stations with three different prices $3.14 per gallon and right next door a Pilot station selling at $3.09 per gallon and in town BP was charging $3.38 per gallon. Makes NO sense

It appears Iran's threat to close the Strait of Harmuz to oil tankers has had an affect here. In one day the price of gas went up ten cents.
Regular is now $3.09.

Charles

Same here Charles. Gas had been staying steady around $2.97-99 and now it's up to $3.07-13, just depending on the station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back