I can't get rid of this place

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

plan_D

Lieutenant Colonel
Apr 1, 2004
This place ain't half changed...really, I need to find some time to come on more often; maybe a cut a hour or two out of my sleep.

In between work, cars, climbing, drinking and shagging there's not really much time to fit things in. Good to see the place has GROWN. Still people around with knowledge... trying to teach other people that Britain was fighting Germany in World War II is getting tiresome.

Hi, all...I've got a lot of freakin' reading to do, eh?

It's over! All hangar time now to stop Thomas Cook repeating an Air France; although come September I have day release for my degree.

Hi, syscom, still talking crap? I'm just kidding, good to see you're still here. :D

Gnomey, glad to see it there's still the same people... I do really need to frequent this place a bit more.

Hah, I can make time for a pint...I'm going to the French Car Show tomorrow so not this weekend but we'll sort something out next week.

Are Chris 'n that freakin' pitbull Dan still here!?!

Hey Plan_D. Glad to hear your done with school and your moving on to the next part. Sure am glad you dropped back in to say hello.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back