T Bolt
Colonel
Have you got any pictures of the 109 Maria? You should post some.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No I haven't. But this being october, there's a fair chance that the weather might get me working on the poor lil' 109.![]()
But don't quit posting either. Like T-Bolt said, you could post photos of your progress.bobby, your altruism fools no one, you're just hoping she answers the door like she did last time
DANG!! I'm that transparent???
Right over there. *points w. thumb@boxed 109 on the dining room table*![]()
Correction: 99.![]()

Good lord, I'm having flash backs to my practice marriage!
Hey! That was uncalled for and I resent that remark! That was some foul language!!![]()
![]()

Viking, you practiced at marriage? As my sainted father observed "A man without a woman is like a neck without a pain"
Viking, you practiced at marriage? As my sainted father observed "A man without a woman is like a neck without a pain"