I Need Some Prayers From U Guys, Hurricane Gustav Style...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

After Hurricane Gustav beats on Cuba for a bit, he's gonna roll into the real nice warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico and put on some muscle mass.... REAL muscle mass....

He's being projected to smack his girth right across my right cheek....

The house I live in had 3 foot of water in it from Hurricane Katrina... I do not want to go through this sh!t again fellas, so anything u guys can do to aid in the spiritual side of this would be greatly appreciated....

Consider shipping anything really important out of the area (photographs ect).
Water proof containers aren't any good if they're blown across the state.

I lived in Biloxi for almost 2 years and during Hugo. I love the gulf coast.

get a backpacking water purifier...

Best wishes... it's "Looter Season"

Was thinking about you and the Madam earlier, Dan. If that mother gets
into the nice warm waters of the gulf, it could go to catagory ump-teen.

That... you guys don't need. I have connections with the good Rev. Pat
Robertson. If you recall, with prayer, he turns hurricanes. I'll mention your
neck of the woods to him. I'm told he has a direct line.....

Best of luck, we're all pulling for you.

Charles

HAH! Don't dismiss this comment! This is actually a brilliant suggestion. The LP gas grill might be your only ability to cook/heat/warm food and water.

Perhaps us forum members and our gifts were precognitive.

Don't forget matches/lighters.

I am actually hoping that he won't need the grill to be his sole source of cooking meals, but feel better knowing he has it if need be. The last thing the gulf needs is another one of those haymakers. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Keep us posted and if you need a place that's warm and dry, you know my home is always open to you, anytime my brother.

But I know you, Dan, and you are one of the baddest azz mofos on the planet. You can kick this dude to the curb and play hacky sack with his spleen.

Good luck you guys, we're all pulling for you.

Mr. and Mrs. Case......the gods are with you ..i know after the last 3 beers i had a chat with them:oops: You will be safe and you will weather through this. If that little swell gives you crap you call me ill have lucky strapped to a lightning rod so fast itll make that storm get scared.........imagine him 20 feet in the air....wearin a skirt:lol: :lol: :lol: My prayers are for you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back