I Need Some Prayers From U Guys, Hurricane Gustav Style...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I will keep you in my prayers Dan and I know you guys will be safe. All the best of luck for you and everyone that will be affected by this storm.

Up here in New Jersey we're thinking good, positive thoughts for you guys. Stay safe, you're already in our prayers.

TO

Thank u so much guys, I really appreciate it... I am very concerned about this storm and the life changes that could be coming our way...

Crazy at it sounds, I'm actually supposed to be heading down to the Gulf Coast this weekend, I hope this thing blows over fast...

If you guys see a semi flying by, you'll know who the fool is... :eek:

Both of you guys take care. If you get a warning to abandon ship.........leave! I'll be thinking about both of you. I like the idea of getting the grill to a safe place. It seems like a good precaution to take.

After Hurricane Gustav beats on Cuba for a bit, he's gonna roll into the real nice warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico and put on some muscle mass.... REAL muscle mass....

He's being projected to smack his girth right across my right cheek....

The house I live in had 3 foot of water in it from Hurricane Katrina... I do not want to go through this sh!t again fellas, so anything u guys can do to aid in the spiritual side of this would be greatly appreciated....
les, God bless! Will keep your area in my prayers!

Keep us up to date! We're prayin for you guys (and everyone else down there, too). And while you're playing hackeysack with Gustav's spleen below the 20-ft lightning rod with Lucky (and his skirt) strapped to it, feel free to send any excess rain north-ish and west-ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back