I Need Some Prayers From U Guys, Hurricane Gustav Style...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

can you reach me Dan ? just got in the door tonight after a wild 10 days, which will explain much later, been praying for you guys as we left Oregon knowing that big butt and his sister are on their way to your doorstep ........

Gussy is gonna slam New Orleans Louisiana instad of South Mississippi, so we'll be alright guys.... Probably lose power, 60-70mph wind gusts, 4-6' Storm Surge.... We may get some flooding from the rain,

Les isn't it going to be a repeat of the location of Katrina? You guys could get surge as bad?

I saw the beach at Gulfport 16 months after Katrina, it was still a wreck...

We are good to go guys... We had a near miss.... Powers still on, not much rain yet, and ZERO flooding.... I took some pics and vid clips that I will be posting later on... The beach where we go every weekend is basically washed away....

Im kinda bummed about that......

We got a big feeder band bearing down on us right now.... Winds should top out at about 50mph.... Lotta fun...

I had the pleasure of talking to Becca last night. She seemed very upbeat,
not worried [too much]. Filled sandbags all day long and have them around
the house. Still had power and water.... altho I don't know what they want
the water for. Lotsa beer, and just waiting for the festivities to begin.
Latest report of "Gus" was he was turning a bit to the west, so this will give
them a wider berth. It's suppose to hit land around 1400 today. Still want
to wish them good luck.

Charles

If I could I'd have been there helping out with the sandbags etc....and of course the beer! Keep safe and sound brother!

We're fine man... The kids are outside as I type playing in the rain and wind.... Not much threatening us....

les if you think you are safe there in mississipi, thats fine, so lets pray and cheers for this hurricane dont make too much damages in louisiana, specially in new orleans where died about 1500 people last time.

also for the cubans and other caribean people who lost their houses and lost their friends and relatives, hope they could rebuild their lifes.

Thanks again fellas.... Ur well wishes and prayers went answered and ur Minister of Whoopass didnt have to break out his bat and rain his vengeance upon Gustavs' nutsack...

As if that really woulda been the case.......

We dodged a bullet guys... When I can get to it, I'll start a thread and post up pics and vids....

I pray it all goes well and that nobody gets hurt.

EDIT: Glad to hear all is OK.

Nice talking to you, Dan, thanks for the call. It was very reassuring ! It's
good to know that ole Gus took Horace Greely's advise to head west. Now
we have to worry about Hannah !! Which side of Florida is she going to
take, the east side or the west side ? Looking forward to the pic's ! My
very best to the Missus...

Charles

Nice talking to you, Dan, thanks for the call. It was very reassuring ! It's
good to know that ole Gus took Horace Greely's advise to head west. Now
we have to worry about Hannah !! Which side of Florida is she going to
take, the east side or the west side ? Looking forward to the pic's ! My
very best to the Missus...

Charles

Most recent projections is it is going to pass east of Florida and hit SC... it has a better chance of hitting me than you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back