I Need Some Prayers From U Guys, Hurricane Gustav Style...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well just got off the phone with the man, so D and B and kids are doing the Mississippi 2 -step on Gust as it swirls past them..............

Charles move those Jap Maples..............NOW !

Glad to here things went good for you, Becca and the kids. Hopefully in a couple of days thinks will be back to normal. Sorry to hear about your beach that you like to go to, Hopefully it can be rebuilt.

Wow, forgot you were in the Carloinas, mkloby! The track I saw predicted landfall around the Carolinas and then a right turn up into Virginia. Charles put away that scooter and MK hope you batten down the hatches!

Les and Becc, glad you came through it. I don't think B-17 could heer you! :)

Any true blooded Long Islander feels the same about u pricks from Jurzey... ESPECIALLY, with a painful grimace on my mug, u South Jurzey pricks...

U've always been jealous of us LonGilandurs and our pretty pre-pubescent girls, not to mention our lack of sh!t smellin landfills and, this is the most important of all, a small little island off our Southern Coast that is entirely infested with co*k gobblers....

Charles move those Jap Maples..............NOW !

Erich:
Where would you like me to put them ? All 421 of them !! Guess the
sheltered west side would be appropose. And I just planted 36 spider
plants, too. And I have about 60 geraniums.... Oh boy, the greenhouse
is gonna be full..... not to mention the den, living room, garage, etc ...

I think I need to call the good Rev. Pat Robertson...

Charles

Any true blooded Long Islander feels the same about u pricks from Jurzey... ESPECIALLY, with a painful grimace on my mug, u South Jurzey pricks...

U've always been jealous of us LonGilandurs and our pretty pre-pubescent girls, not to mention our lack of sh!t smellin landfills and, this is the most important of all, a small little island off our Southern Coast that is entirely infested with co*k gobblers....

Les has a vendetta ever since he was shot down by a tranny in Hoboken on a dark winter night :lol:

You know full well the feeling is mutual. I know a guy from just north of Long Island... typical new yorker SoB, and never hesitated to tell you how he's better than you. Even when he's all jacked up, he'll be telling you how to correct yourself. God I can't stand you a**clowns!

I thought we were all on the same page w/ regard to garbage removal - send it to SI???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back