I Need Some Prayers From U Guys, Hurricane Gustav Style...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the words and prayers guys.... DOnt know about Gustav this morning, but last night when I went to bed it was a Catagory 4 storm with winds upwards of 150mph.... The news girl was stating that it will gain strength once it gets into the Gulf....

Great news....

The REAL great news is that they are predicting it to slam into Louisiana, not Misssissippi.... We will still be on the East side of the storm, so untill Gustav gets closer, we wont know what we're in for....

Im gonna need to get some updated contact info for some of u guys.... If u would, send me out a PM with ur names and phone numbers....

Thanks again everyone.......

Thanks for the words and prayers guys.... DOnt know about Gustav this morning, but last night when I went to bed it was a Catagory 4 storm with winds upwards of 150mph.... The news girl was stating that it will gain strength once it gets into the Gulf....

Great news....

The REAL great news is that they are predicting it to slam into Louisiana, not Misssissippi.... We will still be on the East side of the storm, so untill Gustav gets closer, we wont know what we're in for....

Im gonna need to get some updated contact info for some of u guys.... If u would, send me out a PM with ur names and phone numbers....

Thanks again everyone.......

just the americans or everyone ?

why dont you try to seal the doors of the house with that impermeable foam ? it dont have a good looking but is really eficient. isnt better prevent instead be caught unprevented ?

Tonights news simply said Gustav is gettin' stronger and that evacuations are on the go in New Orleans....

Fingers still crossed Man! could still kick your @ss yet!

I heard on the news that it could become a Category 5 storm in the upcoming days... Yikes !

This being said, they also stated that it was a forced evacuation in New Orleans and that if peoples living there wanted to stay in their house, they would be on their own.

les, i just think if you think the situation gonna be dangerous, is better for you get out to a safe place. but i hope this hurricane loose their power. unfortunelly the cubans havent that lucky. but i also think the usa is better prepared now for this one and to avoid major problems.

keep safe !

We're fine, thusly...guys. Saw the first bands overhead about 2 hours ago...smaller gusts of wind, some rain. Its looking to me that we are JUST on the outside of it.

FTR..sandbags STILL suck.

One of us will check in, as long as the power holds out. BUT, as of RIIIIIGHT now, we're cool.

SEE prayer DOES work!!! :lol: Thank you all for your concern.

AS A SIDE NOTE...if y'all don't hear from us in 48 hours...send in the air-boat!! :lol:

Gussy is gonna slam New Orleans Louisiana instad of South Mississippi, so we'll be alright guys.... Probably lose power, 60-70mph wind gusts, 4-6' Storm Surge.... We may get some flooding from the rain, therefore, Becca and I filled up approximatly 20 sandbags at the fire department today and surrounded our outside doors just in case...

I have Charles, Jan and Wilburs phone numbers in case the power is out longer than anticipated... Thanks again for the prayers fellas, it seemed to work out......

Joe and Eric, please PM me ur phone numbers again, thanks.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back