Interview tomorrow morning

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great interview Eric! Enjoyed it!

Did you say you were taking photos leaning against some straps in an open cargo hatch in a Russian transport, or something to that effect? :shock:

TO

I don't have one yet. I will have to check with Matt before I can post it once I get a copy. And for your benefit, TO, this is all I had to hold me in with the Russian cargo plane.

My wife told me when she heard the question about crazy guys hanging out the back of airplanes bit, she was nodding away here at home. :lol:

Attachments

• DSC_3044.jpg
    DSC_3044.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC_3046.jpg
    DSC_3046.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 79
I don't have one yet. I will have to check with Matt before I can post it once I get a copy. And for your benefit, TO, this is all I had to hold me in with the Russian cargo plane.

My wife told me when she heard the question about crazy guys hanging out the back of airplanes bit, she was nodding away here at home. :lol:

My prewife says/does the same here sometimes.."Thats my Pissy"!

Eric, definately want to get a copy of that, either mp3, cassette, cd, vinyl, hell, I don't care!!

Thanks guys. 8)

You know, it's funny. Some of you on this forum have been around long enough to watch me start my website and business doing aviation photography. And now, 4+ years later, I have had numerous articles published, two books written, photos published all over the world, and now an interview with the possibility of more. Thanks for all the support and encouragement over the years, guys!

Thanks guys. 8)

You know, it's funny. Some of you on this forum have been around long enough to watch me start my website and business doing aviation photography. And now, 4+ years later, I have had numerous articles published, two books written, photos published all over the world, and now an interview with the possibility of more. Thanks for all the support and encouragement over the years, guys!

All well deserved Eric!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back