Interview tomorrow morning

Just caught the interview on Warbird Radio. Now we have a radio celebrity in our midst !!

I think it went rather well..... Good show, Eric.

Charles
 
Great interview Eric! Enjoyed it!

Did you say you were taking photos leaning against some straps in an open cargo hatch in a Russian transport, or something to that effect? :shock:

TO
 
Thanks guys. That was real fun! And yes, I was leaning on cargo straps from the back door of an AN-2 when I shot the PT-22 and PT-17 last year.
 
I don't have one yet. I will have to check with Matt before I can post it once I get a copy. And for your benefit, TO, this is all I had to hold me in with the Russian cargo plane.

My wife told me when she heard the question about crazy guys hanging out the back of airplanes bit, she was nodding away here at home. :lol:
 

Attachments

  • DSC_3044.jpg
    DSC_3044.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC_3046.jpg
    DSC_3046.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 105
I don't have one yet. I will have to check with Matt before I can post it once I get a copy. And for your benefit, TO, this is all I had to hold me in with the Russian cargo plane.

My wife told me when she heard the question about crazy guys hanging out the back of airplanes bit, she was nodding away here at home. :lol:

My prewife says/does the same here sometimes.."Thats my Pissy"!

Eric, definately want to get a copy of that, either mp3, cassette, cd, vinyl, hell, I don't care!!
 
I don't have one yet. I will have to check with Matt before I can post it once I get a copy. And for your benefit, TO, this is all I had to hold me in with the Russian cargo plane.

:shock:

My wife told me when she heard the question about crazy guys hanging out the back of airplanes bit, she was nodding away here at home. :lol:

:lol:

TO
 
Thanks guys. 8)

You know, it's funny. Some of you on this forum have been around long enough to watch me start my website and business doing aviation photography. And now, 4+ years later, I have had numerous articles published, two books written, photos published all over the world, and now an interview with the possibility of more. Thanks for all the support and encouragement over the years, guys!
 
Thanks guys. 8)

You know, it's funny. Some of you on this forum have been around long enough to watch me start my website and business doing aviation photography. And now, 4+ years later, I have had numerous articles published, two books written, photos published all over the world, and now an interview with the possibility of more. Thanks for all the support and encouragement over the years, guys!

All well deserved Eric!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back