It's Glenn's (T Bolt) Birthday.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Vic Balshaw

Major General
Jul 20, 2009
Canberra
This is your day Glenn……….HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU……….have a good one mate and enjoy.

t0379.gif

Happy New...no...Merry Bir...no...Season...darn it...Ha...Haaa...Happy Birthday Glenn, hope that you'll have a great one, with plenty of winged plastic thingmajigs!

Wow, and your parents never got to take advantage of Boxing Day sales........... or were your presents a year old on your birthday...?

Have a wonderful day.

Thanks a million guys!

Took the day off and slept in some and am now just having my coffee. There's a big wrapped present here for me from my family that sounds suspiciously like plastic when I shake it.
:D

Glenn, an almost Christmas birthday. I'll venture to say that you never received many birthday presents and got "combined" presents, you know, "this is for your birthday AND Christmas" Been there all my life.
So, quietly and alone I'm going to sing you "Happy Birthday" To many people here on the forum, don't want Time Warner to sue me

Singing Happy Birthday is illegal without a license
Yes you did read it correct, and No it is not a joke… I heard about this a while ago, but shrugged it off as being nonsense. Well this evening I found out the hard way that it is true.

This evening I was watching a serious program on the TV, and a small group of people were going to surprise a friend because it was his birthday.. of course the friend did not know the other people knew it was his birthday. But, the only person that got an (unpleasant) surprise was me, when suddenly the TV blurted out a 60 second long bleeeeeeep and a message saying they could not broadcast the singing of "Happy Birthday" because it was against Licensing Regulations.. WTF!!!! this has gotta be a sick and perverted joke right?… Sorry, here is the deal

Did you know Happy Birthday is copyrighted and the copyright is currently owned and actively enforced by Time Warner?

Did you know that if you sing any copyrighted song:
…at a place open to the public
…or among a substantial number of people who are not family or friends
You are involved in a public performance of that work?

Did you know an unauthorized public performance is a form of copyright infringement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back