It's Maria's Birthday !!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Birthday beauty for Maria from the Great White Canadian North! :)

Chairs,

MM

Attachments

• IMG_0588.JPG
    IMG_0588.JPG
    868.4 KB · Views: 154
Thank you very much guys, it's been a good day for me - I hope it has been for you guys as well. *hugs the gang* ;) :D
At work, I bought a round of Danish for my colleagues, and we had coffee and danish bread.
Later, I went home, and found a message for me: The local florist had tried to deliver some flowers for me while I was at work, and so I went downtown to pick up the flowers, wondering just who the hell had sent me flowers? :D
It turned out that it was biological sister, Regine - that was so sweet and kind of her, and the flowers are wonderful.

Then I went home and took a brief nap (4-5 hours of sleep the previous night wasn't enough...*yawn*), and buddy Jørn woke me up when he got here.
I had invited him for dinner, and so I made us some coffee while I was cooking boiled chicken, Jerusalem artichokes stewed in cream, cucumber salad and fingerling potatoes.
After the dinner, we had more coffee, and we watched a few episodes of Jørn's birthday gift for me: The complete "'Allo 'Allo"-dvd box set. :)
We finished with Stracciatella ice cream, and then Jørn drove home; he has to get up frightfully early tomorrow morning.
And right now I'm sitting here typing, relaxing after a day that I've thoroughly enjoyed. :)

MichaelMaltby: Thank you very very much, that's a gorgeous photo of an incredibly beautiful landscape. *hug* :)

TBolt: Hahah, I love that dog with the cake! :D Thanks for the laugh. ;)

ABW: Thanks A, totally cool photo! *huggo* :D

Capt. Vick: Are you absolutely *positive* that you want to go down that road? *dons SS visor cap and shoots an evilly smiling look at CV* *cackle*

Last edited:
Maria, to too, so very sorry to have missed (5 days) your birthday. With the new and old house in Joliet I been running back and forth. Hope you had a wonderful day

Attachments

• hunkBdayBlueCakeTag.gif
    hunkBdayBlueCakeTag.gif
    214.1 KB · Views: 288

Users who are viewing this thread

Back