Junkers Ju87 B-2, S7+KH, Libya, 1942 Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wheels with threads scribed and painted, painted the bulkhead, engine got an oil wash, not that you can see it!

SL380022.gif

Cheers lads, just waiting for the tyres to dry so I can give them a yellow wash and a bit of a blast with a sandy colour.

Cheers fellas :D Vic the threads are scribed into the tyres, originally the threads were raised, I just scribed along the raised bit and then sanded them off.

I was up late last night because I started work on the grille and couldn't leave it till it was finished.

Kit part OOB.....

grille.jpg

After lots of drilling, filing and a bit of sanding.

grille1.jpg

After a coat of steel and drybrushed with aluminium.

grille2.jpg

My scribing template arrived in the post from China today so i can start on the wings and fuselage now.

Yeah Dan, the RLM78 bits are pre-shaded. I decided not to remove the rivets, I just sanded them down a bit and scribed the panel lines. I'm going to try this on the rest of the fuselage and wings. And pre-shade the rivet lines (there's lines of rivets with no panel lines) see how it turns out. I'll also use Waynes pencil/pastel method on them too. Was at the boozer tonight, not going to try any modelling under the influence! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back