Junkers Ju87 B-2, S7+KH, Libya, 1942 Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

muller

Tech Sergeant
Apr 7, 2008
Hibernia
I'm in on this one! :)

Username: Muller
First name: Keith
Category: Intermediate
Scale: 1:32
Manufacturer: Revell
Model Type: Ju87B-2 Trop
Details: 1/StG3, S7+KH, Libya, 1942.

Profile....

2_42_b1.gif

Kit...

SL382726.jpg

One question I'm sure somebody here will be able to answer, what size would 1/32 swastikas be for this one? Revell don't supply any. I have a decal sheet of various sizes.

I won't be starting it till i get back from the US, so you should see some pics in the 1st week of september.

:D @ Evan

I haven't taken it out of the bag yet Wayne so I don't know what its like, I might have to send it over to Terry for some interior scratchbuilding magic! :thumbleft:

Had a closer look at the kit, raised panel lines, LOTS of rivets....... The interior seems ok though.

I've emailed the site in Canada that supplied Terry's razor-saw about getting a saw and scribing tool, they also do a riveting tool, if the shipping costs are ok I might get all three and I might try *gulp* rescribing it!

Nice one Keith! I was looking for that kit, or the 21st Century kit, as a possible for this GB. The Revell one is the same era as my Beaufighter, first issued around 1974, so a bit older than you think. From what i remember though, the outline, shape etc is accurate. The swastikas would be either 25mm or 20mm square in this scale. I'll post a diagream of the standard layout instructions for Luftwaffe markings elsewhere in the Modelling Section.

Cheers Terry! I got a reply from UMM-USA, postage is only a few dollars so i'm ordering the surgical tools :)

Check out the gallery on the site mentioned above, there are some beautiful builds there, the guy that runs the company is a master modeller himself, his AC-130H is amazing! 8)

You're right! There was a card in the box with my saw, so I had a look at the site. Fantastic stuff to be seen.

Hi Keith, I beleive Ive seen a picture some where of this aircraft also. For now here is another profile. I will look tommorrow and see what if I can find the picture.

Paul

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 423

Users who are viewing this thread

Back