Kingdom, Principality, Republic...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Can't you be voted out in a republic, wouldn't it be better with monarcy, passing down father to son/daughter!

Before you even go there Terry, it will not be named The Kingdom of Muppetania or anything like that...go back to sleep!

How about resurrecting Prussia?

Of course I'm sure our Polish friends would not be very happy about that?

Well, come to think of it, neither would the Russians, Austrians, French, Swiss, Latvians, Estonians, Lithuanians, Belgians, Danes, Swedes or Czechs.

Nevermind...

I think I might annex Macclesfield, rename it the Republic of Telland (Rot, for short), and banish all Hippocroccofrogs and ****wits to Glasgow !

How about resurrecting Prussia?

Of course I'm sure our Polish friends would not be very happy about that?

Well, come to think of it, neither would the Russians, Austrians, French, Swiss, Latvians, Estonians, Lithuanians, Belgians, Danes, Swedes or Czechs.

Nevermind...
My home town had a garrison of Prussian troops in Napoleons time to deter an invasion via Scotland, and I seem to remember that Wellington (and most of Europe) was glad to see them at Waterloo,

For all of our aspiring world conquerors, have a look at Peter's Evil Overlord site.

Some really useful hints and tips on world domination and just a bit of trivia: it's just about years old, making it a legend among internet historians :thumbleft:

Evil Overlord, Inc.

You're Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back