Feb 28, 2015 #1 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,709 39,983 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... R. I. P. Mr. Spock! 'A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP'
R. I. P. Mr. Spock! 'A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP'
Feb 28, 2015 #2 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,522 26,850 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Darned shame and I wouldn't have thought he would have been the first to go Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 #3 Graeme 1st Sergeant 4,615 2,828 Joined May 31, 2007 Sad to hear. I liked him in this... Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978) - IMDb
Feb 28, 2015 #4 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka I have been thinking Tommy Lee Jones was Mr Spock for a long time with no special reason but just my prejudice. Just surprised.
I have been thinking Tommy Lee Jones was Mr Spock for a long time with no special reason but just my prejudice. Just surprised.
Feb 28, 2015 #5 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. RIP Mr. Nimoy....you will be missed by a Legion of fans....
Feb 28, 2015 #6 imalko Chief Master Sergeant 3,778 299 Joined Mar 2, 2009 Location Vojvodina, Serbia R.I.P. Mr. Spock.
Feb 28, 2015 #7 tomo pauk Creator of Interesting Threads 15,768 5,732 Joined Apr 3, 2008 Shinpachi said: I have been thinking Tommy Lee Jones was Mr Spock for a long time with no special reason but just my prejudice. Just surprised. Click to expand... R.I.P. Mr. Nimoy. Tommy Lee Jones is a great actor IMO.
Shinpachi said: I have been thinking Tommy Lee Jones was Mr Spock for a long time with no special reason but just my prejudice. Just surprised. Click to expand... R.I.P. Mr. Nimoy. Tommy Lee Jones is a great actor IMO.
Feb 28, 2015 Thread starter #8 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,709 39,983 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... tomo pauk said: R.I.P. Mr. Nimoy. Tommy Lee Jones is a great actor IMO. Click to expand... I agree mate!
tomo pauk said: R.I.P. Mr. Nimoy. Tommy Lee Jones is a great actor IMO. Click to expand... I agree mate!
Feb 28, 2015 #9 imalko Chief Master Sergeant 3,778 299 Joined Mar 2, 2009 Location Vojvodina, Serbia GrauGeist said: Darned shame and I wouldn't have thought he would have been the first to go Click to expand... I think that DeForest Kelley passed away back in 1999, while James Doohan died in 2005. Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
GrauGeist said: Darned shame and I wouldn't have thought he would have been the first to go Click to expand... I think that DeForest Kelley passed away back in 1999, while James Doohan died in 2005.
Feb 28, 2015 #10 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York RIP Mr. Nimoy James Doohan was a D Day vet if I remember correctly. Lost a finger or part of.
Feb 28, 2015 #11 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,261 38,774 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Sad to hear. RIP Mr. Nimoy.
Feb 28, 2015 #12 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,522 26,850 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com imalko said: I think that DeForest Kelley passed away back in 1999, while James Doohan died in 2005. Click to expand... Yes, you're right...I meant between himself and James Shatner. It is sad to see the passing of the "crew", however. Out of the seven (Kirk, Spock, Doc, Scotty, Uhura, Sulu and Chekov), there are four remaining now
imalko said: I think that DeForest Kelley passed away back in 1999, while James Doohan died in 2005. Click to expand... Yes, you're right...I meant between himself and James Shatner. It is sad to see the passing of the "crew", however. Out of the seven (Kirk, Spock, Doc, Scotty, Uhura, Sulu and Chekov), there are four remaining now
Feb 28, 2015 #13 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,583 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Live long and prosper. RIP Mr Spock.
Feb 28, 2015 #14 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK He's boldly gone where none of us have gone - yet ! R.I.P. Mr Nimoy.
Feb 28, 2015 #15 stan reid Airman 1st Class 202 18 Joined Jun 16, 2011 Location Illinois R.I.P. Leonard-remember you as much for In Search Of here where you covered things like Amelia Earhart and Jack the Ripper as well as the more bizarre stuff.
R.I.P. Leonard-remember you as much for In Search Of here where you covered things like Amelia Earhart and Jack the Ripper as well as the more bizarre stuff.