Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...I had to laugh....

There was alot of tough talk about how Seattle was going to shut out St. Louis but instead, ended up losing.

The Rams did a good job of keeping Seattle's score down while pushing their lead. In the final seconds, it almost looked like St. Louis allowed Seattle to score - they probably felt sorry for the tough guys and let them have it so they wouldn't be really big losers...just losers. :lol:

Great or at least an exciting Monday night football game, was ready to turn the game off before half time, glad I didn't.

Well, Washington has really turned around...they kicked the sh!t out of Dallas, the first quarter was a total blowout, Dallas finally making an effort in the second half but too little, too late. The final score was 34 - 23

Then we had to see who won the Minnesota - Green Bay game to see who the Skins will play in the Wildcard game and it turns out to be Minnesota (who beat Green Bay tonight).

If Green Bay had won, then the Skins would have had to face Seattle.

I messed up earlier when I said Washington will be playing Minnesota in the Wildcard playoff game. I had meant to say Green bay.

As it stands, the playoff games will be:
Saturday
Kansas City versus Houston
Pittsburgh versus Cincinnati

Sunday
Seattle versus Minnesota
Washington versus Green bay

The Vikings have a superbowl caliber defense. But their offense is only worthy of an 8 and 8 team. Once they are behind by more than 14 points, the game is essentially over. Bridgewater will have to play the best game of his life on Sunday. And this is only the start.

Regardless of how the Vikes end up in the playoffs, 2016 will be the year Bridgewater will have to continuously play at a high level. It will be his 3rd year and there will be no excuses. You can play smart and conservative. But you cannot play mediocre and expect the defense to save your hide every time.

Houston was ripped apart by Kansas City... final was 30 - 0

Houston was plagued by interceptions, ridiculous plays and incredibly stupid personal fouls.

The highschool football playoffs earlier today (West versus East) was a far better game.

The Chargers, Rams and Raiders deal is the biggest example of stupid ever seen.

The Bay Area has been able to support the Niners and the Raiders due to a few factors. The locations of SF and Oakland are unique by geography and can be supported by the direct population.

Having a big stadium way out in Irwindale (far eastern L.A. county) makes it difficult for a fan base to support their local team, let alone two...or three.

Then there's the fan base...they're trying to shove two or more franchises into the same spot and hope that they can keep milking millions from fans? Not going to happen.

When that clown (his name will go unmentioned) changed the name of the Angels to the "Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim", they found that the fan based dropped considerably. The fans aren't stupid.

I can see the Rams coming back to L.A., but keep the Chargers in SD where they've made a home for themselves and do whatever with the Raiders....just keep them away from SoCal.

Technically, the Chargers are from L.A., as they were founded in '59 and played their first year there before moving the San Diego in '61.

They've been a home town team for San Diego ever since and them leaving is a terrible shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back