Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Saints @.500 :dontknow: let's see which team shows up this week?

My Aints aint worth a bucket full of poop.I am not saying this in a disparaging manner but whenever they play a team with a worst record they play down and vice versa like the Falcons game.But, really it's the defense they stink and Ryan leaves at the end of the year I bet.So goes another season.

And it's final, Arizona beats Seattle: 39 - 32

The first half almost saw Seattle down by 19 points, but they managed to get on the board. The 3rd quarter, Arizona started slacking and I thought Seattle would push the Cardinals under, but a 4th quarter rally by Arizona left the Seahawk's stadium absolutely silent as Arizona held the led and denied Seattle any chance to pull the lead.

Actually a hellova game

Redskins got robbed on that bad call today.I have no dog in the fight but thought it could of been a momentum changer maybe.But, you cannot take the play of the Panthers away from them they have been steadily increasing their performance over the last few years under Newton glad for him in those regards.Oh,bye bye Ryan :)

Redskins got robbed on that bad call today.I have no dog in the fight but thought it could of been a momentum changer maybe.But, you cannot take the play of the Panthers away from them they have been steadily increasing their performance over the last few years under Newton glad for him in those regards.Oh,bye bye Ryan :)
There were a few calls that I really question and this hasn't been the first time this season. The "helmet to helmet" penalty was BS, asit was clearly un-intentional AND it was not the primary contact, but a result of impact, contacting the Panther's helmet after the fact.

Even the Skin's DE (Jason Hatcher) is starting to wonder if there's bias against the Skins because of the political crying and diaper-loading over the team's name.

Skins beat New York in a great game: 20 - 14

At the end of the third quarter, the Giants still hadn't scored and Washington had 17 on the board.

And USC beat UCLA in the rivalry game with a score of 40 - 21.

It was a good weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back