Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so the Eagles squeak by the Falcons but the Chargers over the Lions? My opinion is 'no'. I think the Lions will beat them going away.

Sure hope everybody settles down and starts playing clean ball...I saw some pretty serious dick moves and a handful of cheap shots last week...especially the incident where Miami's numb-dick-dong kicks the Skins' Morris in the head, knocking his helmet off.

I've watched that dick-move by Suh several times (also saw it happen during the game) and you can CLEARLY see his foot contact Morris' head, resulting in the helmet coming off. However, the NFL has now said there wasn't any contact, numb-dick-dong didn't touch Morris, and apparently, Morris' helmet simply flew off his head while he was laying on the ground.

Self ejecting helmets...who knew??

I personally think he's done, he's still good but it has to be in his parameters. He says he has no feeling in his finger tips that's why he has a glove on. Might be ugly when it gets cold....

I personally think he's done, he's still good but it has to be in his parameters. He says he has no feeling in his finger tips that's why he has a glove on. Might be ugly when it gets cold....

I agree. I think he is smart enough to still beat you, but I don't think he will beat you with his athleticism anymore. I don't think they go far in the playoffs, and I think he really needs to hang it up after this year. Probably should have last year.

Last Week: 10-6
Overall: 10-6

This Week:

Kansas City Chiefs 24-21 Denver Broncos
Buffalo Bills 30-24 New England Patriots
Carolina Panthers 22-17 Houston Texans
Arizona Cardinals 33-27 Chicago Bears
San Diego Chargers 23-20 Cincinnati Bengals
Tennessee Titans 33-14 Cleveland Browns
Detroit Lions 24-21 Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints 35-6 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Atlanta Falcons 33-27 New York Giants
San Francisco 49ers 27-24 Pittsburgh Steelers (Yes it is a homer pick...)
St. Louis Rams 33-10 Washington Redskins
Miami Dolphins 24-13 Jacksonville Jaguars
Baltimore Ravens 23-17 Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles 20-14 Dallas Cowboys (With out Dez, they falter)
Green Bay Packers 33-23 Seattle Seahawks
Indianapolis Colts 30-20 New York Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back