Les is Back......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He is a good 'ol Texas boy Dan, started out doing X-men comics - did one hell of a portrayal (i think it was imagination) of my wife as Storm in the nude. They both have the same color hair.

Adam's passion beyond his gorgeous wife Michelle, is hunting and painting. They have been wood pigeon (and wolfhound buying) expeditions to Ireland.

You can always catch him at Safari Club International in Reno and Dallas. He was going to give me 'Lefty' (the lion staring at you) but I talked him into Artist Proof '0' instead. The others are originals - and all huge. The Wolfie is the first project he did for me and it is 56 x 30 (I think).

Somewhere I have a pic of one of my old male wolfies at his feet while he is touching the painting up in the garage.

He is a better trader than Arabs and has set up an import biz for Turkish Walnut

They lost their way and live near Cincinnati, but he has expressed some interest in moving up close to us in sw Oregon.

Great couple..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back